Sunday, November 7, 2010

Presenting Opera Laurier's 2010 Excerpts

Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while since I've written. Life is busy. This entry is to let everyone know about Opera Laurier's upcoming performance of Excerpts. The information is as follows:

Opera Laurier Presents Excerpts 2010
Friday, November 19th and Saturday, November 20th
Director: Andrea Wingelaar
Musical Directors: Leslie De'ath and Elvera Froese
Wilfrid Laurier University
Theatre Auditorium
8 pm

Tickets: $10 general, $5 students and seniors, FREE for Laurier students

Presenting excerpts from:

Verdi's La Traviata
Massenet's Manon
Strauss' Ariadne auf Naxos
Coghlan's Frankie and Johnnie

This is going to be a great show! Not only is there beautiful singing, but rockstars and dancing too! I won't say anymore. This is a unique and fun year for Opera Laurier. Hope to see you all there!

Stephanie

P.S. I promise I will write more when I have time!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment